Charitable Initiatives: Part of the Fabric at TDK Technologies
ST. LOUIS (May 22, 2017) – TDK Technologies and its employees have selected several non-profit entities to support for the company’s 2017 philanthropic initiatives in the St. Louis area. The Chesterfield-based technology consulting and IT staffing firm has made charitable endeavors a core focus since the company was founded in 2001.
Countless hours of volunteer support and numerous donations have been provided by TDK employees to more than forty entities or organizations in the past decade alone.
The non-profits that will receive support from TDK and its employees in 2017 include:
- Our Little Haven: This organization provides early intervention services that help abused and neglected children.
- Support will consist of item donations from the Our Little Haven ‘wish list’.
- Gateway Greening: A community of gardeners, neighbors, friends and volunteers focused on educating and empowering the community through urban agriculture.
- Employees have opportunities to volunteer at the urban farm.
- ALIVE (Alternatives to Living in Violent Environments) Adopt-a-Family program
- TDK and its employees ‘adopt’ two families each year by donating items from a holiday wish list.
“We feel there is a responsibility to help when the community has a need,” said Susan Dent, TDK Director of Accounting and Human Resources. “Giving makes everybody feel good; whether it’s giving your time or donating to a good cause. And I think the employees feel the same way. When we are done, you can see in their faces that we did something good today.”
Dent said the company regularly seeks input from employees about charities they would like TDK to support, which has produced a long list of entities and causes. TDK seeks to participate in at least one charitable initiative each quarter.
About TDK Technologies
TDK Technologies, LLC is a Woman-owned Business Enterprise (WBE), established in 2001, with more than 100 team members located in the St. Louis metropolitan area. TDK Technologies provides information technology based e-Commerce and business process and system solutions for businesses through either staff augmentation or outsourced solution delivery. For more information about TDK Technologies - visit www.tdktech.com. They can be reached at (636) 778-1404 or email@example.com.